Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Today is just not my day...

Early in the morning..
time baru nak mula keje ...baru nak carik rezeki..
something BAD happened to me...

arghhhhhh......
I don't know drives me soooooo CRAZY like what I was ......
I think a lot pressures, problems, conflicts and dilemmas drove me to the just like THAT.
I cried too much this morning..till now my tears can easily came out even though I am bz doing my work....

Sometimes I feel that I am sooooo STUPID...
Sometimes I realized that what am I doing is not the best for me, but I still don't want to make a move. Am I AFRAID??

Come on syaz...wake up....wake up..
Make your move now...
It's time for you to think about YOURSELF!!!!!

syazna says : "Jujurlah padaku bila kau tak lagi suka... Tinggalkanlah aku bila kita tak mungkin bersama...."

No comments: