Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lost & Found Part II

Ramadhan this year gonna be the great one to me...
After a few days sharing with you guys abou t how i found nizar...here come another lost and found.

This time I found my ex-classmates at JW Marriot when my friends and I having our annual "majlis berbuka puasa" there. I do bring my sister, Izzati together with me. I always feel myself very tiny among my friends, which all of them are married and having their own family... leaving me alone as a single lady. That's why I asked Izzati to come along with me.

Well...back to the stories ... as Izzati and I was busy to choose the food, we passed by a lady who keep on looking at my face, but I didn't bother her because I just want to fill my empty stomach with foods. A few minutes later, as we still busy with the food, that lady came and ..
"Excuse me... U're Irmasnina right ? "
I just say .. "Yes , I am" (with curiousnous, who is this lady....)
She then said " Mas, I'm Linda..Roslinda !!!
Arghhhh ....both of us then screaming and hugging each other....
Then start chatting about each other till i forgot that Izzati is still waiting for me...sorry sis ...
Suddently I feel that my empty stomach was full...full with joyful and happiness...

Back at home, I took my photo album and looked for Linda's photo...
And I found this photo, on our graduation cum last day at MRSM Terendak(1994)




And here comes the photo taken at JWM with my friends...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah waris...

meriahnya gi reunion...mana dak zatty..aku tak nampak pun gambau dia kat dalam blog ko nie....

waris..sume kawan ko dah kawin..ko akan menyusul eh...hehehe


anis

Anonymous said...

Mas,

apsal ko tak invite aku? Najib pun ada..sedey arr camni..

nina~syazna said...

gjoule..
hi majlis bukak posa geng2 aku jek ..
najib punye wife tuh (alin) geng kamcing aku ..so memang we all tak invite org lain lee..
sorry..next time kalau ade pape event..i'll let u know ..
sorry ek....