Monday, September 22, 2008

I am not happy..


I am not happy...

I am not happy today...

Sebab ape ?? Aku pernah cakap I love my job now..
Tetapi, makin lama aku di situ..semakin banyak perkara yg buat aku rasa tak best, benci, menyampah, meluat dan sebagainya.

Ya Allah....Help me...

Seriously, when thinking about going to work as helper in store and we only get 5 days leave (including weekend and public holidays) for raya, hati aku tambah sakit.

I hope this gonna be my 1st and last hari raya with them.

No more next year, I hope so!

I'll start my job hunting again...


p/s : Maafkan saya, mak.. ayah...
:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai cousin
lama tak dengar citer....

ko nape cousin...siannya...


k anis

Anonymous said...

Mas,

sorry to hear about ur condition..

be strong bebeh.. we're here for you

-ninie-

nina~syazna said...

kak anis...
i'm ok..
but burdwn at work is killing me...

ninie...
thank you fren....
wish me luck!