Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tagged by NINIE

1. When is the last time you actually hung out with your top friends?
Last 2 months.. quite sometimes eh ?

2. What's bothering you right now?
When will my parents stop talking about marriage.

3. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
Never..

4. What kind of phone do you have?
Handphone cap ayam jek ...

5. Wallpaper on your laptop?
Picture of my dearie cat, MIKI FIRDAUS!

6. Wallpaper on your phone?
Nothing.

7. Next time you will hug someone?
Most probably... and I need the hug too.. :P

8. Where was your default picture taken?
To many default picture..which one ?

9. Is there something about you that you don't think you'd ever tell anyone?
Definitely..and a lot!!!

10. Are you wearing anything on your feet?
Socks.

11. What is the last thing you drank today?
Cofee @ Papprich Kopitiam

12. Closest black object?
My shirt and my handphone.. I love black!

13. Who was the last person to talk to you on the phone?
My fren, D.A

14. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
D

15. If you could have one person with you right now who would it be?
My mabuk2 gang ...huhuhu

16. Listening to..?
The TV, now showing movie "CINTA".

17. Anyone you want to kill?
How I wish I could kill someone. I got the list with me ...

18. What do you want?
Money, money, money, love, and happy family...

19. What are you eating?
Nothing. I had enough for today.

21. Do you believe in soul mates?
Emm..I don't know..

22. What is the last text in your inbox?
"K"

23. Where do you want to live when you get older?
My hometown...

24. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I already grown up, but if I could turn back time I wish I could be a system analyst. :P

26. Where do you live now?
Cheras, KL

27. What did you do last night?
Sleeping like a baby...

28. Do you miss someone right now?
I do...

29. Do you think they miss you too?
Entah lah...

30. What are you going to do after this?
Bedtime!!!

31. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Everywhere... in & out of the country.

32. Do you prefer day or night?
Nite... I love to see the stars ..

33. Have you ever slept over 12 hours?
Yes, I had. Nearly 24 hours.

34. How good is your eyesight?
Not so good. But still can see without the glass or lense.

35. What are you plans for tomorrow?
Get up early to work. A lot of things might be waiting after a week.

36. What was the last thing you ate?
Toast bread.

37. Whose house did you go to last?
My auntie's house.

38. Who honestly knows everything about you?
Nobody...

39. Vanilla or Chocalate?
It always Chocolate!

41. What do you wear more: shorts, slacks, jeans, or sweatpants?
Jeans

42. How would your friends describe you?
Sombong, garang, tapi friendly..macam mana tuh ?

43. How old do you want to be when you settle down or get married?
31

44. Anyone broken your heart?
Should I list down their name here ?


45. Have you ever waved to someone and realized it wasn't the person?
Hahahahahaah... Selalu! Malu tau!

46. What have you learned recently?
Tak kenal maka tak cinta. Hik hik hik....

47. Would you choose love over money?
for the time being..I choose money. I need a new car!!!

48. Are you excited for school?
No! Byk homework!!

49. Are you bored?
Teramat la bosannya.

50. Something that u want on your mind?
Isk...secret laa ...tak bleh cerita kat sini. :)


Penat tau buat nih !!

Byknye soklan ....



Blogger2 yang tersenarai di bawah, sila lah jawab soklan yang same yek ...
The lucky bloggers goes to :

1) Masy
2) kak anis (ko jgn tak buat!! dahle raya aku tak jumpa kau. Uwaa)
3) Abg Izham
4) Kak Sharifah (my new fren)
5) Sape2 la yang rajin nak wat..
:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuhuhuu

cousin..aku sedih tak dapat jumpa ko....nti kalau aku gi kl..insya allah aku singgah umah ko eh..heheheehe..

sayang ko sangat2...sabar ye na...kak anis sayang kat ko..

aku nye blog dah bersawang giler..nti aku update banyak2 eh...

heheehee....

nina~syazna said...

kak anisss ...
i love u too!!!!!

take care..muahs!!!

Akak said...

Salam Nina...

Singgah nak makan kuih raya rupa2nya ada tugasan yea...

Nanti dah siap akak inform yea..

Masy said...

di sini menyesal baca smpi habis ahahahahahahhahahaha!!~

Anonymous said...

Ello - Salam - bergaya blog -

www.atanahmad.blogspot.com