Monday, October 27, 2008

Photos..

So long this blog don't have photos to share.

I'm not a camera freak, due I'm not a photogenic type.. Every time my image was captured i feel i was soo ugly therefore I dom't like to be in front of the camera. Should do something about this right?? Especailly when the wedding time ... I have to be in front of the camera lense all the time..wakakaka..

So poyo! Wait laa ..lambaaaaattt lagi..targetting for 2 years .... lagi skali poyo...huhuhuh..

Ok, let's the photo do the talking.

Captured during 1st syawal and on my sisters birthday yesterday nite

:)

Aidilfitri 2008
(click on the picture to view the album)

aidilfitri 2008


Birthday ~ Ezaty, Ena, & Mira




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..
just to ask you something..?
are you irmasnina anak cikgu hasnah kat skkgk

kalau betul.. please drop some message 4 me at mmbakri01@gmail.com
i'm muslihah, remember me?
kita selalu main sama-sama.. berlakon dalam drama alqamah

kalau ingat.. drop by and say hi kay

Anonymous said...

i kenal u dan adik u irmasliya jee
yang the rest to tak kenal.. my father dan pension from gerakkhas.
kita selalu lepak ngan zaki and nizam anak cikgu wan tuh..
u ingat tak ? please send me an email kay!